Graeme McDowell was simply giving his opinion on where Tiger Woods’ game is right now but the Northern Irishman seems to have been caught up in quite the frenzy ahead of the Masters in early April. Of course the world number one Woods is there or thereabouts at the top of the markets when you […]
Defending champion Phil Mickelson opened up with an even-par round of 71 in the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The Open winner has been struggling with a back problem over the past couple of weeks but was keen to play in Arizona, the State where he went to university in 1992. 12 months ago, Mickelson hit […]
Luke Donald made sure he won’t have gone through 2013 without winning a title after defending his crown at the Dunlop Phoenix tournament in Japan to win his first tournament of the year. While Donald didn’t have everything his own way in Japan, the former world number one was value for his win and showed […]
Four time major winner, Ernie Els, is confident that newly crowned US Open Champion, Justin Rose, can win many more majors over the coming years but the most important thing for the Englishman will be to try not to change anything. Els, who won his first major at the US Open back in 1994, knows […]
Listen up all you golf fanatics! We’ve got the top five courses you need to take a swing at right here. From the most difficult to the most picturesque, these five European courses are on par (pun intended) with the best from the US. So book a buggy, grab your plus-fours and get ready for […]
If you want to hit the fairways like Masters champion Adam Scott, you should invest in a Driver with a graphite shaft. Light and durable, graphite shafted clubs are have the edge weight wise than their traditional steel shafted counterparts and most of the top players on the PGA Tour now have these golf clubs […]
BRIT SET FOR £2 MILLION WINDFALL IF HE MASTERS AUGUSTA Lee Westwood will tee off the third round of The Masters at three under par tomorrow as he aims to finally net his first major title and, courtesy of sponsors Dunlop, a bumper £2 million bonus to go with it. The Worksop Wonder is widely […]
Lee Westwood hopes his move from England to America can act as a catalyst in his quest for an elusive first major championship. Westwood and his family relocated from his hometown of Worksop to West Palm Beach in Florida in December. He recorded 35 international wins based in the UK but was keen to leave […]
Glenmuir was established in 1891 and since then has been leading the way in Golf and Leisurewear. Today they supply gear to the European Ryder Cup Team as well as quality apparel to various clubs in the UK. We took a look at a few items from the new Glenmuir Spring/Summer catalogue – Ledmore V […]
Phil Mickelson won the Phoenix Open but the left-hander will still be ruing the missed opportunity of breaking a PGA Tour record in the first round at TPC Scottsdale, Arizona. It was his first Tour victory since winning the 2012 Pebble Beach National Pro-Am almost a year ago. Mickelson said: “It’s an important one for […]
mail us - admin[at]aspiring-golfer.com
- Golf Clothing for Women May 11, 2009
- Danish Golf Union talking balls November 15, 2009
- Women in Golf March 4, 2009
- Golf can damage your hearing January 5, 2009
- Best Golfing Apps for the iPhone March 19, 2012
- G-Mac learns Woods lesson March 31, 2014
- Waste Management Phoenix Open January 31, 2014
- Donald ends year on a high in Japan December 5, 2013
- Rose Shouldn’t Change Anything – Els June 24, 2013
- Where to go for a swinging good golf holiday in Europe May 3, 2013
- Golf Away: thanks for sharing information...!...
- OneUpGolf: A great post, it is important to dress appropriate...
- lee: Hi i know it wont be on anyones top list but i lo...
- feonicamartinez: Those graphite shafted clubs were great! It's per...
- Dave: I've heard over and over that Mallorca has some i...