Luke Donald made sure he won’t have gone through 2013 without winning a title after defending his crown at the Dunlop Phoenix tournament in Japan to win his first tournament of the year. While Donald didn’t have everything his own way in Japan, the former world number one was value for his win and showed […]
Four time major winner, Ernie Els, is confident that newly crowned US Open Champion, Justin Rose, can win many more majors over the coming years but the most important thing for the Englishman will be to try not to change anything. Els, who won his first major at the US Open back in 1994, knows […]
Listen up all you golf fanatics! We’ve got the top five courses you need to take a swing at right here. From the most difficult to the most picturesque, these five European courses are on par (pun intended) with the best from the US. So book a buggy, grab your plus-fours and get ready for […]
BRIT SET FOR £2 MILLION WINDFALL IF HE MASTERS AUGUSTA Lee Westwood will tee off the third round of The Masters at three under par tomorrow as he aims to finally net his first major title and, courtesy of sponsors Dunlop, a bumper £2 million bonus to go with it. The Worksop Wonder is widely […]
Lee Westwood hopes his move from England to America can act as a catalyst in his quest for an elusive first major championship. Westwood and his family relocated from his hometown of Worksop to West Palm Beach in Florida in December. He recorded 35 international wins based in the UK but was keen to leave […]
Glenmuir was established in 1891 and since then has been leading the way in Golf and Leisurewear. Today they supply gear to the European Ryder Cup Team as well as quality apparel to various clubs in the UK. We took a look at a few items from the new Glenmuir Spring/Summer catalogue – Ledmore V […]
Phil Mickelson won the Phoenix Open but the left-hander will still be ruing the missed opportunity of breaking a PGA Tour record in the first round at TPC Scottsdale, Arizona. It was his first Tour victory since winning the 2012 Pebble Beach National Pro-Am almost a year ago. Mickelson said: “It’s an important one for […]
Compression socks have made their way from inflight protection, via the running track to Golf. Zensah sells a range of Argyle Compression Socks that provides Golfers with improved circulation on those long rounds of Golf. There are 6 designs in the range which carry a retail price of $49.99. This is what PGA Professional Golfer, George […]
According to the Huffington Post, there are more women golfers now than there ever have been before. And it’s no wonder – the list of reasons behind the boom in women golfers includes reasons such as business and fitness, which have traditionally been male concerns but are now becoming increasingly dominated by women. In terms […]
Former world number one Tiger Woods has ruled out a switch to the European Tour following months of speculation he was set to cross the Atlantic. Still four majors short of Jack Nicklaus’ record of 18 titles, Woods has now made it clear he believes he stands a better chance of achieving that target if […]
mail us - admin[at]aspiring-golfer.com
- Golf Clothing for Women May 11, 2009
- Danish Golf Union talking balls November 15, 2009
- Women in Golf March 4, 2009
- Golf can damage your hearing January 5, 2009
- Best Golfing Apps for the iPhone March 19, 2012
- Donald ends year on a high in Japan December 5, 2013
- Rose Shouldn’t Change Anything – Els June 24, 2013
- Where to go for a swinging good golf holiday in Europe May 3, 2013
- Tips from The Masters May 2, 2013
- Bonus Boy Westwood eyes Green Jacket April 13, 2013
- OneUpGolf: A great post, it is important to dress appropriate...
- lee: Hi i know it wont be on anyones top list but i lo...
- feonicamartinez: Those graphite shafted clubs were great! It's per...
- Dave: I've heard over and over that Mallorca has some i...
- Alan Stransman: A number of years ago, I produced a television ser...